Was Your Retirement Account Or Pension Impacted By Fraud?
You’ve worked long and hard to build up your retirement assets as the foundation for your future. Learning that your retirement account or pension has diminished because of fraud is both an emotional shock and a cause for an investigation.
Get To The Bottom Of How You Were Cheated
Our attorneys at George Feldman McDonald, help clients nationwide get answers in cases of retirement plan and pension fraud. With this information, they then take strategic legal action to bring compelling claims on their behalf, including class action lawsuits when appropriate. Our goal is to recover the maximum amount possible to make our clients whole again and punish wrongdoers.
We don’t just talk about getting justice for our clients; we do it.
Types Of Retirement Account And Pension Fraud
There are many forms of fraud targeting pension and retirement plans. Did your retirement account or pension lose value through a situation such as one or more of the following?
- A fiduciary with your employer (your boss, the human resources department or an accountant) submitted a wrong or deliberately false retirement account number on your behalf from the start.
- When you were hired or at any subsequent point, your employer misinformed you about your pension and retirement account rights.
- A representative of your employer submitted false information about your payroll contributions to one or more retirement funds.
- Your employer’s wrong advice, incomplete guidance or defective accounting resulted in greater tax liability for you.
- Your retirement account details were leaked to an exploitive third party through a data breach.
- When you tried to access retirement funds that you were entitled to through your late spouse’s employment, you learned that someone had impersonated you and plundered those accounts.
- Your employer withheld your retirement fund contributions from your paychecks but did not deposit them in the respective correct accounts. Now your employer cannot account for those funds.
- Your employer or a third party responsible to your employer misused (borrowed, stole from or invested badly) accounts that contained your retirement funds.
- Your retirement account was embezzled by another employee or a third party hired by your employer.
In all these situations, our trial lawyers are committed to helping people who need our services gain access to them. We keep our overhead low and customize fee arrangements in employment and consumer fraud cases. We may represent you on a contingency basis or use a hybrid fee structure (including some upfront payment and some contingency remuneration for our services). The bottom lines is that you deserve justice, and we’re committed to helping you get it.
Get Justice And Compensation
Contact our law firm to learn how we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve in a retirement fund fraud case. Learn more by calling our law offices at 844-711-8025 or sending us an email inquiry.