Ryan D. Gesten
Ryan D. Gesten
- Personal Injury
- Class Action Suits
Ryan D. Gesten is a Member of the Firm, the Chair of GGM’s Commercial and Business Litigation, Real Estate Litigation and First-Party Insurance Claims Practice Groups and a member of the Firm’s EB-5 and Class Action Practice Groups. He prides himself on learning about his clients’ businesses in tremendous detail and is known as a zealous and aggressive advocate.
Ryan, a tenacious litigator, represents clients in complex commercial and business litigation matters, non-compete cases, real estate-based litigation, first-party insurance disputes, trust and estates litigation and consumer and creditor’s rights cases. He also handles business formation and business combination matters on behalf of his diverse client base. Ryan is also routinely referred cases by other lawyers when those cases have very unique and unusual facts and circumstances.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2000
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Business/Marketing
- Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Current Employment Position
- General Counsel - Founding Shareholder
Classes & Seminars
- Lecturer for National Business Institute on the subjects of collections and the FDCPA for the series entitled Boost Your Bottom Line: Your Guide to Effective Debt Collection in Florida.
- Contributing author of International Commercial Debt Collection, Carswell (West Publications)